UTV Side Rear View Mirror with 1.75" and 2" Roll Bar Cage
- BROADEN YOUR VISION - Convex Mirror design provides wide and tall viewing range and image stabilization in harsh terrain, offers you a wider vision, clearly catch sight of the rear upcoming vehicles
- BEST VIEWING ANGLE DESIGN - Ball socket joint for unlimited viewing angles, easy to adjust up & down or sideways for the desired visual angle
- PREMIUM BUILD - Made of high impact PP shell, glass lens and durable ABS clamps, the whole set of mirrors is wear and corrosion resistant, great for all weather conditions
- WIDE SUITABILITY - Equipped with 2 sets of mounting clamps (1.75" & 2" in diameter), suitable for most UTV with 1.75"/2" roll tubes, such as Polaris RZR, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Kubota, Yamaha, Maverick, etc
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mirrors can be installed in minutes and clamps feature a protective plastic lining which won't damage your pillars paint or chrome
Details: THIS IS WHAT YOUR UTV NEEDS: Valchoose CONVEX SIDE VIEW MIRROR!
All vehicles need a side/rear view mirror, so does UTV. When you drive on grassland, tough road, beach and other muddy paths, you do need a good mirror to help you easily get out of
some troubles (rocks, hollow, debris...) while reversing. Valchoose side view mirror set provides a good solution. It features a 7-inch large convex lens that offers you a wider vision to
see every obstacle clearly on the rear. While the flexible adjustment design of the mirror allows you to easily adapt to match the slope of the roll cage by an inner screw before install.
WIDE APPLICATION - Fits All 1.75" or 2" in diameter roll cages
Polaris Rangers (2009-2014, except 2013-14 XP 900)
Polaris RZR, all year models
Yamaha Rhino, Bob Cat, Arctic Cat UTV, Kubota, Can-am, Mule, Rhino, Ranger, RZR, Prowler
John Deere Gator XUV, HPX, RSX
Other UTV with roll tubes of 1.75" or 2" in diameter
Does Not Fit XP900
Polaris Rangers 2015 and up
Honda Pioneer 1000/700
2017 Yamaha Viking
Note:The mirror is not suitable for roll cage with slanted bars.
Make sure you adjust the up/down angle before installing. There is a screw inside the clamping area, loosen it and adjust to where you want.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 7.3 x 5.6 inches
Details Coming Soon
Free Shipping to the lower 48 states. Shipping to other locations varies in price.