- DURABLE POLYCARBONATE MATERIAL - This is made from a 3/16” standard Lexan, the same material used in Race Car and Airplane Windshields so you can rest assured this TerraRider Honda Pioneer 520 Back UTV Windshield will withstand even the toughest challenges.
- TRAILERABLE TRAVEL - Completely trailerable! Tested wind resistance up to 80 mph! (Not rated for road debris at 80 mph)
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION - No drilling necessary for installation. All hardware, instructions and installation reference video provided.
- UV TREATED - UTV’s spend a lot of time outside. Our TerraRider Back UTV Windshields are UV treated to prevent yellowing and damage caused by sun exposure.
- WE ARE THE MANUFACTURERS - Built in the USA with the highest quality standards. Not an overseas reproduction. 2-year manufacturer defect warranty
This TerraRider Honda Pioneer 520 Back UTV Windshield serves a practical function. You want protection from trail debris and dust. This high performance TerraRider Honda Pioneer 520 Back UTV Windshield design gives you the complete protection expected from a high performing windshield.
When you install one of our TerraRider Honda Pioneer 520 Back UTV Windshields, you shouldn’t have any issue when towing your UTV. The surface area isn’t enough to push the resistance past the breaking point. We can’t guarantee against road debris at 80 mph but we haven’t had any problems yet.
Bouncing and rattling windshields are a thing of the past with our TerraRider UTV windshield clamps. Compare our TerraRider UTV Windshield clamping system to any other on the market. Our clamps come with a black rubber grip outer coat and the clamp is stainless steel. This holds the windshield securely and will last. Nuts, bolts, & washers are all black to give a nice clean look, giving you superior protection, sleek design aesthetics and easy installation. No drilling, cutting or modifications required on any standard UTV body during installation. Detailed installation video provided for reference. Some aftermarket accessories may make alterations necessary. Contact us and we will guide you through proper technique.
It is our goal to always utilize best practices every step of the way. We cut, form, and package each windshield with care. We use a superior CNC 5 Axis router to ensure each has exact and smooth edges. Quality assurance is one of our top priorities.
Back Windshield Materials:
3/16" Durable Polycarbonate Material
2-year manufacturer defect warranty
Made in the USA
**Please see cleaning instructions on our website and installation instructions that are provided to prolong life of windshield.** **We do not accept returns once the protective coating has been removed from the windshield.** All of our windshields come with a 2 yr. Warranty. Warranty Covers yellowing, discoloring or breaking due to manufacturer defects, DOES NOT Cover scratches or breaking, due to misuse, abuse, and not following proper care procedures. Warranty claims after 30 days from purchase must be returned by customer to us for inspection and verification of how damage occurred. As long as damage was due to manufactured defect or material defect we will replace damaged section and pay for return shipment. If it's determined that item was damaged due to misuse, improper securing while towing or abuse, replacing damage piece and return shipping cost will be the responsibility of the customer and not the company.
Details Coming Soon
Free Shipping to the lower 48 states. Shipping to other locations varies in price.