TERRARIDER KYMCO (2009-2013) TILTING UTV WINDSHIELD - STANDARD 3/16”
- DURABLE POLYCARBONATE MATERIAL - This is made from a 3/16” standard Lexan, the same material used in Race Car and Airplane Windshields so you can rest assured this TerraRider Kymco (2009-2013) Tilting UTV Windshield will withstand even the toughest challenges. UTV’s spend a lot of time outside, which is why our windshields are UV treated to prevent yellowing and damage caused by sun exposure.
- TRAILERABLE TRAVEL - Completely trailerable in the locked downward position providing reduced trailer drag and quick full windshield adjustment when you arrive at your destination.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION - No drilling necessary for installation. All hardware, instructions and installation reference video provided.
- COMPLETE COVERAGE FOR MOST ROOFS - No matter the style of roof you have, our windshield is compatible. We customize it to fit your roof, allowing the windshield to tilt up and down easily. Watch for email after your order is placed for specific directions to ensure proper fit. Some aftermarket accessories may make alterations necessary. Contact us and we will guide you through proper technique.
- WE ARE THE MANUFACTURERS - Built in the USA with the highest quality standards. Anodized aluminum black hinge designed specifically for strength and longevity in all weather conditions. 2-year manufacturer defect warranty.
This TerraRider Kymco (2009-2013) Tilting UTV Windshield serves a practical function and not just an aesthetic one. It also provides you with protection from trail debris and bugs. This high performance TerraRider Kymco (2009-2013) Tilting UTV Windshield design gives you the benefits of both a half and full windshield. Simply reposition the windshield without tools and all hardware remains on the UTV to prevent loss.
When you install one of our TerraRider Kymco (2009-2013) Tilting UTV Windshields you shouldn’t have any issue when towing your UTV. Simply follow directions for securing windshield properly before towing or riding and it will rest securely on protective bumpers. Obviously, we can’t guarantee against road debris at 80 mph but we haven’t had any problems yet.
Bouncing and rattling windshields are a thing of the past with our TerraRider UTV windshields. Our clamping system comes with a black rubber grip for the outer coat and the clamp is stainless steel. This holds the windshield securely and will la