- DURABLE POLYCARBONATE MATERIAL - to ensure long life and minimize scratching. This is the same Material used in Nascar and Airplane Windshields so you can rest assured this Honda Pioneer 1000 Full UTV back windshield will withstand even the toughest challenges.
- TRAILERABLE TRAVEL - Completely trailerable! Tested wind resistance up to 80 mph! (Not rated for road debris at 80 mph)
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION - No drilling necessary to install and all hardware, instructions and reference install video provided.
- UV TREATED - UTV’s spend a lot of time outside. Our back UTV back windshields are UV treated to prevent yellowing and damage caused by sun exposure.
- WE ARE THE MANUFACTURERS - Built in the USA with the highest quality standards. Not an overseas reproduction. 2-year manufacturer defect warranty
A Honda Pioneer 1000 Full UTV back windshield serves a practical function. You want protection from trail debris and bugs. This high performing Honda Pioneer 1000 UTV back windshield design gives you the complete protection expected from a high performing windshield.
When you install one of our Honda Pioneer 1000 Full UTV back windshields you shouldn’t have any issue with the trailer ability of your windshield. The surface area isn’t enough to push the resistance past the breaking point. We can’t guarantee against road debris at 80 mph but we haven’t had any problems yet.
Bouncing and rattling windshields are a thing of the past with our UTV back windshield clamps. No drilling, cutting or modifications required on any standard UTV body during installation.
It is our goal to always utilize best practices every step of the way. We cut, form, and package each windshield with care. Our Full UTV back windshield is equipped with a contoured hood with full-length rubber seal for a great fit. Allows access to the hood compartment. We use a superior CNC 5 Axis router to ensure each is exact and smooth edges. Quality assurance is one of our top priorities.
Back Windshield Materials:
3/16" Durable Polycarbonate Material
2-year manufacturer defect warranty
Made in the USA
** Windshield is designed to be towed in down position. Please see cleaning instructions on our website and installation instructions that are provided to prolong life of windshield.** **We do not accept returns once the protective coating has been removed from the windshield. ** All of our windshields come with a 2 yr. Warranty. Warranty Covers yellowing, discoloring or breaking due to manufacturer defects, DOES NOT Cover scratches or breaking, due to misuse, abuse, and not following proper care procedures. Warranty claims after 30 days from purchase must be returned by customer to us for inspection and verification of how damage occurred. As long as damage was due to manufactured defect or material defect we will replace damaged section and pay for return shipment. If it's determined that item was damaged due to misuse, improper securing while towing or abuse, replacing damage piece and return shipping cost will be the responsibility of the customer and not the company.
Details Coming Soon
Free Shipping to the lower 48 states. Shipping to other locations varies in price.