- DURABLE AR POLYCARBONATE MATERIAL - We use the best 1/4” scratch resistant Lexan, the same material used in Race Car and Airplane Windshields so you can rest assured this TerraRider CF Moto UForce AR Tilting UTV Windshield (Excludes 1000 and 600 Models) will withstand even the toughest challenges. UTV’s spend a lot of time outside, which is why our windshields are UV treated to prevent yellowing and damage caused by sun exposure.
- TRAILERABLE TRAVEL - Completely trailerable in the locked downward position providing reduced trailer drag and quick full windshield adjustment when you arrive at your destination.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION - No drilling necessary for installation. All hardware, instructions and installation reference video provided.
- COMPLETE COVERAGE FOR MOST ROOFS - No matter the style of roof you have, our windshield is compatible. We customize it to fit your roof, allowing the windshield to tilt up and down easily. Watch for email after your order is placed for specific directions to ensure proper fit. Some aftermarket accessories may make alterations necessary. Contact us and we will guide you through proper technique.
- WE ARE THE MANUFACTURERS - Built in the USA with the highest quality standards. Anodized aluminum black hinge designed specifically for strength and longevity in all weather conditions. 2-year manufacturer defect warranty. AR Polycarbonate for minimizing scratching and maximizing durability.
This TerraRider CF Moto UForce AR Tilting UTV Windshield serves a practical function and not just an aesthetic one. It also provides you with protection from trail debris and bugs. This high performance TerraRider CF Moto UForce AR Tilting UTV Windshield design gives you the benefits of both a half and full windshield. Simply reposition the windshield without tools and all hardware remains on the UTV to prevent loss.
When you install one of our TerraRider CF Moto UForce AR Tilting UTV Windshields you shouldn’t have any issue when towing your UTV. Simply follow directions for securing windshield properly before towing or riding and it will rest securely on protective bumpers. Obviously, we can’t guarantee against road debris at 80 mph but we haven’t had any problems yet.
Bouncing and rattling windshields are a thing of the past with our TerraRider UTV windshields. Our clamping system comes with a black rubber grip for the outer coat and the clamp is stainless steel. This holds the windshield securely and will last. Nuts, bolts, & washers are all black to give a nice clean look, giving you superior protection, sleek design aesthetics and easy installation. No drilling, cutting or modifications required on any standard UTV body during installation. Detailed installation video provided for reference. Some aftermarket accessories may make alterations necessary. Contact us and we will guide you through proper technique.
It is our goal to always utilize best practices every step of the way. We cut, form, and package each windshield with care. Our TerraRider Tilting UTV Windshield is contoured to the body and comes with a full-length rubber seal for a great fit. Allows access to the hood compartment. We use a superior CNC 5 Axis router to ensure each has exact and smooth edges. Quality assurance is one of our top priorities.
1/4" Durable AR Polycarbonate Material
2-year manufacturer defect warranty
Made in the USA
**Windshield is designed to be towed in down position. Please see cleaning instructions on our website and installation instructions that are provided to prolong life of windshield.** **We do not accept returns once the protective coating has been removed from the windshield.** All of our windshields come with a 2 yr. Warranty. Warranty Covers yellowing, discoloring or breaking due to manufacturer defects, DOES NOT Cover scratches or breaking, due to misuse, abuse, and not following proper care procedures. Warranty claims after 30 days from purchase must be returned by customer to us for inspection and verification of how damage occurred. As long as damage was due to manufactured defect or material defect we will replace damaged section and pay for return shipment. If it's determined that item was damaged due to misuse, improper securing while towing or abuse, replacing damage piece and return shipping cost will be the responsibility of the customer and not the company.
Details Coming Soon
Free Shipping to the lower 48 states. Shipping to other locations varies in price.