- DURABLE POLYCARBONATE MATERIAL - to ensure long life and minimize scratching. This is the same Material used in Nascar and Airplane Windshields so you can rest assured this Bennche Spire 1000 Full UTV back windshield will withstand even the toughest challenges.
- TRAILERABLE TRAVEL - Completely trailerable! Tested wind resistance up to 80 mph! (Not rated for road debris at 80 mph)
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION - No drilling necessary to install and all hardware, instructions and reference install video provided.
- UV TREATED - UTV’s spend a lot of time outside. Our back UTV back windshields are UV treated to prevent yellowing and damage caused by sun exposure.
- WE ARE THE MANUFACTURERS - Built in the USA with the highest quality standards. Not an overseas reproduction. 2-year manufacturer defect warranty
A Bennche Spire 1000 Full UTV back windshield serves a practical function. You want protection from trail debris and bugs. This high performing Bennche Spire 1000 UTV back windshield design gives you the complete protection expected from a high performing windshield.
When you install one of our Bennche Spire 1000 UTV back windshields you shouldn’t have any issue with the trailer ability of your windshield. The surface area isn’t enough to push the resistance past the breaking point. We can’t guarantee against road debris at 80 mph but we haven’t had any problems yet.
Bouncing and rattling windshields are a thing of the past with our UTV back windshield clamps. No drilling, cutting or modifications required on any standard UTV body during installation.
It is our goal to always utilize best practices every step of the way. We cut, form, and package each windshield with care. We use a superior CNC 5 Axis router to ensure each is exact and smooth edges. Quality assurance is one of our top priorities.
Back Windshield Materials:
3/16" Double-sided Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate to ensure long life and minimize scratching.
2-year manufacturer defect warranty
Made in the USA
** Please see cleaning instructions on our website and inst